Saturday, October 6, 2012

Star of the Week

We started our Star of the Week routine this week.  This week's Star is Brenna.  During their star week students share an "About Me" poster, they share news during our morning meeting, and they may invite a guest to read to the classroom.  The Star of the Week is also featured on our classroom blog.  

I spent time with Brenna during her star week and I asked her a few questions.  Our conversation appears below:


Mrs. Ruckes:  So Brenna, since you are the Star of the Week, I want to ask you a few questions.

Mrs Ruckes:  What is your favorite color?
Brenna:  Pink

Mrs. Ruckes:  What is your favorite food?
Brenna:  Pizza!  With mushrooms.

Mrs. Ruckes:  What is you favorite thing to do in school?
Brenna:  I like free choice time.  I like the computer, too.  I like PBS kids.

Mrs. Ruckes:  Do you like to read?
Brenna:  I love that Mouse Count book

Brenna's family includes her mom and dad, her twin brothers, and her dog Riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment