Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!



School starts on Tuesday, September 6th.  I'm almost ready, and set, to go!  I've unpacked supplies, and arranged the room.  As you can see, it looks a lot different from the "before" pictures.
View of the SmartBoard and Meeting Area

I still have a few things to tweak, like my number line.  I didn't consider that it would be hidden by the curtains, until after the curtains actually went up.  I don't know about you, but sometimes things go up, and then they come down again.  I still have to place name tags on tables/desks, finish the coatroom area, and last but certainly not least, organize the classroom library.  I have bins to label and more books to put out.

I'm also planning to change the corner bulletin board, and I still have to complete my new board for math workshop.  It's a good thing I still have another week to tie up all those loose ends.

 I'll keep you posted on my progress.

View from doorway entrance

Small group work area and reading area

View of Friends and Family Board and Safe Place

More places to read



No comments:

Post a Comment