Saturday, July 21, 2012

Keep In Touch Tuesdays



I hope you'll join me for Keep In Touch Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, I'll post a review on a new book I'm reading. Hopefully, you'll be inspired to read the book too. You may discuss the book with me by leaving a comment. You can also ask questions or share something that you're reading or doing this summer. Below is a list of the dates and book titles I'll be reviewing. The first book review will start in a week. This will give you time to get the book and read along with me. Remember to check the Library or Book Mobile for copies of the book. You can also purchase any of the books from Amazon or Barnes and Noble for about $5 or $6. If you can't get your hands on a copy of the book, don't worry. I'll tell you all about it in my review.

Happy Reading!

June 26th
Heidi Heckelbeck and the Cookie Contest By Wanda Coven

July 3rd
Catie Cazoo Switcheroo (Anyone But Me) By Nancy Krulik

July 10th
Goofballs (The Crazy Case of Missing Thunder) By Tony Abbott

July 17th
Bad Kitty Gets a Bath By Nick Bruel

July 24th
Mercy Watson To The Rescue By Kate DiCamillo

July 31st
Hi! Fly Guy By Tedd Arnold

August 7th
I Spy Fly Guy By Tedd Arnold

August 14th
Bink & Gollie By Kate DiCamillo and Alison McGhee

August 21st (Open to suggestions)

No comments:

Post a Comment